Full-Time Class Teacher
Required from September 2020
We wish to appoint a permanent full-time class teacher from September on the Main scale NQT to point 4 plus fringe allowance.
That teacher should be:
- passionate about teaching and learning – ensuring that every child succeeds.
- highly motivated and a flexible team player.
- able to think creatively, make learning irresistible and have a true ‘growth mind-set’.
We can offer you:
- Curious Children Growing Massive Minds!
- The opportunity for development with the support of a strong coaching ethos.
- Outdoor learning in our wonderful school environment!
- A committed, supportive Governing Body working in partnership with the school and the community.
- Learning conversations and professional dialogue with staff who desire to improve themselves and make a difference.
We appreciate that currently circumstances are challenging and ever-changing. Whilst we are still open to vulnerable children and children of key workers, we would be happy for you to arrange a visit to our school. However, it is not essential.
Please contact the school office on 01293 883758 or firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a date, visits are available up to Friday 2nd April 2020.
If you have questions that you would like to ask in order to find out more information about Maidenbower Junior School, please email email@example.com for the attention of the Headteacher.
Please submit your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 17th April 2020 at 12pm
Interviews: To be confirmed depending on the current circumstances.
If successful, you will be expected to apply for an enhanced DBS from the Disclosure and Barring Service.