Maidenbower Junior School is a Rights Respecting School and is committed to providing a caring environment where everyone feels happy, secure and valued and achieve their full potential.
Therefore we aim to:
- Embed life-long skills for a life of confidence, independence and curiosity.
- Provide first- hand experience through a full, varied and structured curriculum where pupils are engaged in their own learning.
- Offer learning experiences that are appropriate, purposeful and enjoyable.
- Recognise, celebrate and reward individual effort and achievement in all areas.
- Provide a positive, stimulating and well-resourced learning environment.
- Provide opportunities for pupils to work independently, collaboratively and co-operatively.
- To develop a growth mindset and resilience.
- Develop and maintain an effective working partnership between school and home.
- Create and maintain purposeful links between school and the local community.
- Provide holistic support for all children in a nurturing environment; inclusion and equal opportunities for all.
- Promote and develop moral values and respect for others and the environment.
- Develop independence and motivation in order that children and staff may achieve their potential.
- Provide a wide range of after school clubs that support and complement the curriculum.