CAMP GLIDE UPDATES
Read on for updates regarding:
- Ofsted Registration Complete: Approved and ready to go!
- Contacting Camp Glide: Best ways to keep in touch
- Drop off and collection: Where to go
- Magic Booking: Walk you through the booking process
OFSTED REGISTRATION COMPLETEApproved and ready to go!
We are pleased that our Ofsted registration has been completed and approved. This means we are ready to provide care from 1st February 2023 at Maidenbower. We’ve been working hard behind the scenes and look forward to welcoming everyone to our new setting! We still have spaces available if you want to use our service. Sometimes our service can be popular so our advice is always to book early to avoid disappointment. Our Ofsted setting reference number is: 2721073
CONTACTING CAMP GLIDEBest ways to keep in touch
Each Camp Glide setting has it’s own club phone. You can contact the club phone to speak to the setting about specifics regarding your child at that setting. For example, if there is a change in a collection arrangement. We will advise you of the exact number for the club phone before opening. Please note that the club phone may only be answered during club opening hours.[email protected] outlining the detail of your query with key information such as your child’s name and setting. You’ll usually receive a response within a day or two. If you wish to call us feel free to contact us via phone: 0330 113 5600. General enquiries please select option 2. You can also sign up for updates when you register and follow us on social media! There’s plenty of useful information on our website: www.campglide.co.ukIf you have a general query or a booking query it’s usually best to email us. Please email
DROP OFF AND COLLECTIONWhere to go
Camp Glide’s Breakfast and After School Club will take place in the Junior School dining hall adjacent to the Infant School building. To drop off and collect from Camp Glide please proceed through the Junior School pedestrian gate and walk straight ahead in front of the Junior School. The Junior Dining Hall is on the left. Please walk past the Junior Dining Hall building and turn left walk along the path to the entrance of the Dining Hall. Please note a responsible adult must drop and collect each child. You can add collector information and passwords to your child’s magic booking account with us online.
MAGIC BOOKINGA walk through the booking process
Camp Glide bookings now uses Magic Booking, a bespoke system for wrap around care.Places will be released each half term. Camp Glide will inform you of the release date in advance. Places are given on a first come first served basis to registered families. You can book sessions on an ad hoc basis or you can book the entire half term.
- New parents/carers will need to register a new account with us on Magic Booking if you wish to make a booking.
- You will need to provide us with your consents, details, child details and select which settings (known as “Centres”) you want to use.
- You can then log in to your account and place your booking and select your payment options (Please note: for parents/carers that use TFC or Childcare Vouchers you can select this option on the same page as you accept our terms and conditions)
- Parents/Carers can manage their booking, including making cancellations or amendments within our terms, on Magic Booking. (Please note: in order to action any 24 hour cancellation option you will need to email [email protected], Camp Glide will action these requests and contact you separately)
There are some really helpful user guides and video walkthroughs available on the Magic Booking website should you require any help.Our advice is always that you book early to avoid disappointment as some of our sessions can be popular! If you need help booking or setting up a payment please contact Camp Glide.